From Library Computers
Students have a set printing allowance; approximately 214 double-sided black and white pages. Students can use ID Express for printing needs that exceed this allowance.
For more information on the Ithaca College print management program, see the ITS pages.
For other printing locations on campus, visit the ITS Labs page.
To print from a Library computer:
- Open a file; select Print.
- Choose libraryprinter, or librarycolor to print in color.
- Set print options; click Print.
- Log in using Netpass credentials.
- Click OK to continue.
- Confirm pages and cost; click Print.
- Pick up print job at the Circulation Desk.
To print from a wireless device:
- Log into webprint.ithaca.edu.
- Click Upload Jobs in the left side bar.
- Click Submit a Job on the right side of the screen.
- Select lucida\WebPrint-library.
- Click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Click Upload Documents.
- Click Browse, Open, Upload, and Complete.
- If you're in a hurry, there are three Quick Print stations, and one Print Release station, located to the right of the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
Copying & Scanning
The Library has two copier/scanners; one is located on the main floor of the library, the other on the 2nd floor of the library. The copier/scanner on the main floor accepts change and can print in color from a flash-drive. The copier/scanner on the 2nd floor accepts ID Express. Flash-drives are available for check out from the circulation desk. A machine for adding funds to your ID card is located to the right of the copier on the main floor.
- Please print responsibly. Save a tree.
- E-mail yourself the URLs of sites you are interested in rather than print them.
- Use the "print preview" feature to see how a document will print. Only print when you are satisfied with the preview.
- Watch those PowerPoints! If you're not careful, PowerPoint will print one slide to a page. Try printing as "handouts" to get more slides per page.
- Rather than copying print materials, scan them to read on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Scanning is free—copying costs money.
- Don't resend your job if it doesn't immediately print. There may be other jobs ahead of yours in the queue or the printer may have run out of paper. ITS consultants can help.
- See more tips from ITS.