Find a movie in the library catalog
Loan Periods for MultimediaStudents: 7 days with 2 renewals
Faculty/Staff: 7 days with 8 renewals
Note: Students must use Core and Reserve materials in the library within a 4 hour period. See our complete circulation policy for more information.
Library films may only be used in face-to-face classroom instruction or for individual viewing, unless public performance rights have been obtained.
- Public Performance Rights for Library DVDs
- Ithaca College Copyright Policy
- Interactive Guide to Using Copyrighted Media in Courses (Baruch College)
- ARL Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries
- Thinking Through Fair Use Interactive Tool (University of Minnesota Libraries)